Head of Sales Strategy & Analytics
Sometimes the way you work is dumb and it’s not your fault. It’s your tools. Quip's living docs can help. Thousands of companies across a wide range of industries have adopted Quip to make communication and collaboration more efficient.
Our Business Operations team defines Quip's go-to-market strategy and builds the systems that make it run efficiently. We work on exciting and meaningful projects that impact all functions of our business. As a member of our small but mighty team, you will constantly be learning. You will tackle complex questions and work closely with our Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product leaders to build and execute strategy.
As we grow and scale the Quip business, we are seeking a Director who can drive and refine our go-to-market approach. The role will span high-level strategy to aspects of everyday sales tactic; you will work closely with senior Salesforce executives to achieve consensus on key issues and have the opportunity to hire and manage a team of analysts, while simultaneously figuring out how to string together a complicated dataset to provide a propensity-to-buy list for a regional sales manager.
- Partner with enterprise and commercial sales leaders to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, assign performance targets and more
- Create executive presentations for Salesforce C-level audience
- Manage and coordinate weekly sales forecast
- Construct and automate dashboards for key performance metrics
- Build sales tools, such as propensity to buy analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets, including Salesforce, product databases and more
- 7-10 years of experience in an analytical role within a technology business. Preference for Sales Strategy, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Management Consulting, Venture Capital/Private Equity, and/or Investment Banking backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus
- Excellent and diverse communication and project management abilities
- Extensive track record of building high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations
- Exposure to, and proficiency in, Salesforce.com preferred
- Interest in the SaaS/CRM/Collaboration industry and an appreciation for Quip's approach to the market