RVP, Quip Sales
Sometimes the way you work is dumb and it’s not your fault. It’s your tools. Quip's living docs can help. Thousands of companies across a wide range of industries have adopted Quip to make communication and collaboration more efficient.
California - San Francisco Job Category Sales Job Details Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you- go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principals have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row now and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up on our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Quip is Salesforce's collaboration and content platform for the “new worker”and is quickly emerging as the application to drive increased employee, team productivity and helping to dispense with long emails chains and endless meetings. As a newly acquired company by Salesforce, Quip enjoys being a part of a well respected, innovative thought leader while remaining a nimble, fast growing and emerging Team. In partnership, Quip stands poised to become the new way to “get work done better and faster.
- Lead and Support direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Quip sales process.
- Drive a consistent, measured and managed Sales process that ensures ACV/TCV attainment and also improves Quip AE productivity
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to Quip senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
- 7+ years of experience as a front line manager, preferable
- Current experience managing a team focused on Enterprise customers in the Strategic Segment
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application (SAAS, Collaboration) environment. Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment. Experience selling to the enterprise
- Solid understanding of the application selling/CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives