Account Manager (Strategic Accounts)
Recorded Future arms security teams with the only complete threat intelligence solution powered by patented machine learning to lower risk. Our technology automatically collects and analyzes information from an unrivaled breadth of sources, providing invaluable context in real time that is packaged for human analysis or instant integration with security technologies.
Looking for a successful, experienced Strategic Account Manager to drive growth in key existing Fortune 500 customers. This role will work closely with customer success to maintain current client business and pre-sales to expand revenue substantially in accounts.
- Experience with solution selling while hunting up sell revenue is critical for this role.
- Experience leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel partners as required.
- 4+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- 2+ years experience selling into cyber security or information security market
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Establishing, strengthening and maintain relationships with decision makers at the senior executive level for current clients
- Aggressively use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Accurate weekly forecast reporting. SalesForce experience strongly desired Ability to travel extensively
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills