Sales Development Representative
REDBOOKS is the top-awarded sales intelligence tool to identify, sell and engage with Marketing Decision Makers (Brands and Agencies). With over 100 years in the industry and formerly a division of LexisNexis, REDBOOKS was spun out in 2010 and has been tirelessly innovating ever since. We deliver actionable data to our clients through the REDBOOKS platform (and via Email, Salesforce and Slack alerts) – to create an exceptional user experience. With direct contacts, agency-brand relationships and real-time insights from 1.2 million sources, the world of marketing decision makers is always at your fingertips. In 2018, REDBOOKS was acquired by Winmo, bringing together two best-in-breed technologies to provide an unmatched level of B2B sales intelligence for the advertising & media industry.
- We are building a sales and marketing machine. That means combining the best people with systems and technology to grow Redbooks faster than anyone in our space. We have a sales team in NYC with awesome clients across the US and internationally.
- We have won numerous product awards and have nurtured partnerships with well respected advertising associations. REDBOOOKS has created technologies that ensure our clients prospect faster and close smarter than ever before.
- This role is the foundation of our sales organization. The career trajectory for this role would be a job in sales as an Account Executive or Client Success Manager. The role has high visibility to the other departments and reports directly to the SVP Sales. Day to day you will balance inbound and outbound sales activities that move the needle for the Redbooks revenue.
- Market research to identify and prospect new sales opportunities, focused on scheduling appointments that convert to opportunities
- Answering inbound calls and lead requests to qualify leads
- Answering basic questions about the product via email and chat
- Responding to all voicemails and following up immediately to keep the sales funnel moving
- Meet and exceed productivity metrics to crush daily and monthly goals that you agree to
- Recommend new ways to grow the sales strategy from a lead to client
- Administrative and operational duties as needed to support sales organization
- 1 or more years in an SDR sales environment, preferably supporting an enterprise or SMB sale
- BA or BS, or 2-year degree with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Independent and reliable
- Fearless individual who is innovative when solving problems under pressure
- Eager to launch a career in sales
- Experience with CRM and other sales automation tools
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- On Target Earnings: $55,000 - $63,000 (Uncapped)