RedIQ is a deal management, analytics and valuation platform enabling brokers to more efficiently extract and share detailed, usable property data, and empowering buyers and sellers to make better decisions.
Sustains new and existing business by providing client support and training. Responsible for renewal forecasting, proactively monitoring user activity, and serving as a trusted advisor for clients. This is a cross-functional role, collaborating with both the sales and product teams.
- Serve as point of contact for existing clients.
- Nurture long-term relationships with key accounts.
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets
- Identify upsell opportunities and collaborate with sales team to grow existing business.
- Forecast and track account usage and renewal metrics.
- Identify at-risk clients and proactively intervene.
- Resolve non-technical requests (like setting up chart of accounts, adding users, opting out, etc)
- Coordinate requests for Customer Solutions team / ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Collaborate with product team to inform product development.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Evolve skill set by participating in educational opportunities and advancing personal development goals.
- Competitive salary
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401K with company match
- Free Equinox gym membership
- Beautiful, dog-friendly office!