Business Development Representative
The Revinate guest data platform is built to help hotels know, understand, and earn valuable guests like never before. We make it easy to build richer, more personalized relationships with your guests. Revinate counts tens of thousands of the world's leading hotels as customers and has won numerous awards for its Software-as-a-Service solutions, including 2019’s Top Rated Email Marketing and CRM Product by Hotel Tech Report. We make technology work for your hotel, so you can make the most of every guest.
The Business Development Representative is a critical member of the sales team and an initial stop on the way to a highly successful sales career at Revinate.
You will develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals. You will be responsible for generating new sales by reaching out to decision makers with the goal of setting up appointments with our Regional Director of Sales. You will also follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Once a prospect is identified, it will be part of your job to understand the prospect's needs and to determine how the Revinate solution will meet those needs.
Revinate is currently looking for multiple Business Development Representatives and will attempt to hire a full Spring 2015 group.
Compensation is very competitive compared to market standards and sales related bonuses offer very substantial upside.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks
- Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights of their situation and needs
- Act as the main contact for prospects prior to demo
- Ensure that all leads are contacted within 24 hours and routed to the appropriate sales representative
- Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers
- Meticulously manage prospect data using Salesforce
- Set up meetings and demos for a team of 2-3 sales representatives
- Work closely with your team to maximize efficiency of sales team
- Create a business plan of how you will achieve your quota
- Develop creative avenues to gain access to decision makers
- Participate in tradeshows and other corporate promotional programs in support of sales prospecting efforts
- Lead generation and sales experience through internships or jobs
- Fully fluent at a professional level in English and at least one other major European language
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
- Exceptional and innovative approaches to calling and emailing
- Excellent communication
- Fast on computer / electronic systems for tracking and recording and finding data
- Superb organizational skills
- University degree or equivalent experience