Business Development Representative (AKA "Employer Partnerships Lead")
RippleMatch uses artificial intelligence to connect companies to the most promising early career candidates across the country. Using machine learning across millions of interactions combined with rich employer and candidate profiles, RippleMatch provides early career candidates with an unbeatable candidate experience and ensures companies are getting matched with the best candidates possible. Whether an employer is trying to engage more first generation college students, improve the racial or gender diversity of their team, or make their first technical hire, RippleMatch removes geographic barriers and pinpoints a company's ideal candidates, connecting early career candidates with amazing job opportunities in the process. Since launching from a college dorm room, RippleMatch has grown to more than 50,000 active users, raised nearly $5 million in funding, and brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers.
We are hiring employer partnerships leads to bring in business at the top of our funnel, spearhead email and phone reach outs, and help win new customers. You will work closely with our account executives and will help scale up our early success on sales.
A good Employer Partnerships Lead is:
- Competitive and hates to lose
- Coachable and excited to learn
- Determined to build a successful career in sales
- Writes quickly and clearly
- Comfortable on the phone
- Experience in a B2B business preferable, but not required, we will consider candidates fresh out of college
- Ability to work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Extremely personable and coachable