Sales Operations Manager
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company, trusted by hundreds of global brands – from luxury fashion houses and retail chains, to gift card and ticket marketplaces. The rise of eCommerce has revolutionized how we shop, as stores and products come to us. Unfortunately, it has also revolutionized the way that fraudsters steal. Today’s thieves shop online and use sophisticated techniques to try to fool retailers into believing that a fraudulent order is genuine. That’s where Riskified comes in. We leverage advanced machine-learning algorithms to weed out fraudulent orders while enabling merchants to fulfill a higher percentage of legitimate orders. And we guarantee our work. Our all-in-one eCommerce fraud-prevention solution includes a 100% chargeback protection guarantee on every order we approve, allowing our merchants to sell with confidence. Merchants working with Riskified see increased revenue and protection from loss, while their customers have a seamless experience without rejection.Fraud is a serious problem, and we believe merchants deserve a serious commitment. We work closely with our partners to ensure that they maximize their revenue and get the most from our solution.
Riskified’s fraud prevention solution is attracting top brands in the U.S. and Europe. Our Growth Team manages mid-market and enterprise sales deals, and we are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager to become the backbone of our global sales organization. As Sales Operations Manager you will engage in both strategic planning and hands-on operations of B2B sales, ensuring the effective execution of the administrative systems supporting our commercial growth. You will be instrumental in sales order processing, customer invoicing, forecasting, analytics, reporting, and other sales support functions.
- Enforce sales process to ensure optimal sales execution and results
- Manage Riskified’s infrastructure to support the sales process and enable our Growth team to execute the business plan, including CRM system, sales quoting, and sales reporting
- Coordinate the work of various teams involved in the deal cycle, such as Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Analytics to align on goals and mutual projects
- Provide support for sales including sales and marketing collateral, and training material on products, quoting, and the sales process
- Develop and analyze sales metrics, recommend and implement improvements to sales processes and approaches, and help increase sales force productivity
- Track sales results including pipeline and forecast reports, and develop reports on sales team performance against plans and quota.
- Outstanding performance in a B2B sales operations role, ideally 2-4 years (enterprise sales - a big advantage)
- Strong analytic skills, clear communication style, clarity of thought and direction in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to define, document and run business processes
- Experience with commercial and international sales processes
- Ability to work well with different facets of an organization, from Sales to Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations
- Strong service mentality with a focus on delivering for the customers and teams
- Ability to prioritize and parallel process in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment