Sales Operations Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. Commerce has transformative powers, and at Riskified we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part. We use advanced artificial intelligence to eliminate barriers to eCommerce. Our AI platform collects and analyzes eCommerce data to spot patterns that no one else sees, recognizing opportunities for increased revenue and reduced risk. We began as an eCommerce fraud-prevention solution, but our unique ability allows for much more than that. Today, in addition to preventing fraud, we protect shoppers’ retail accounts, increase bank-authorization rates, improve communication between merchants and financial institutions, and provide shoppers with financing through Deco, giving everyone the chance to join the revolution. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Riskified’s fraud prevention solution is attracting top brands in the U.S. and Europe. Our Growth Team manages mid-market and enterprise sales deals, and we are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager to become the backbone of our global sales organization. As Sales Operations Manager you will engage in both strategic planning and hands-on operations of B2B sales, ensuring the effective execution of the administrative systems supporting our commercial growth. You will be instrumental in sales order processing, customer invoicing, forecasting, analytics, reporting, and other sales support functions.
- Enforce sales process to ensure optimal sales execution and results
- Manage Riskified’s infrastructure to support the sales process and enable our Growth team to execute the business plan, including CRM system, sales quoting, and sales reporting
- Coordinate the work of various teams involved in the deal cycle, such as Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Analytics to align on goals and mutual projects
- Provide support for sales including sales and marketing collateral, and training material on products, quoting, and the sales process
- Develop and analyze sales metrics, recommend and implement improvements to sales processes and approaches, and help increase sales force productivity
- Track sales results including pipeline and forecast reports, and develop reports on sales team performance against plans and quota.
- Outstanding performance in a B2B sales operations role, ideally 2-4 years (enterprise sales - a big advantage)
- Strong analytic skills, clear communication style, clarity of thought and direction in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to define, document and run business processes
- Experience with commercial and international sales processes
- Ability to work well with different facets of an organization, from Sales to Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations
- Strong service mentality with a focus on delivering for the customers and teams
- Ability to prioritize and parallel process in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment