Major Account Executive - Public Sector
Samsara’s mission is to bring the benefits of sensor data to the organizations that drive our economy—from transportation and logistics to construction, food production, energy, and manufacturing—and to improve the safety, efficiency, and quality of their operations. Samsara was started by the founders of Meraki, the cloud-managed networking company that was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion. Samsara is based in San Francisco and is funded by Andreessen Horowitz.
Samsara is seeking talented and driven regional sales managers to expand our enterprise field business for the Public Sector. You should be an energetic evangelist passionate about introducing a transformative new technology into the market. You should have a history of over-achievement (Presidents Club, etc.) and be comfortable selling into all levels of an enterprise organization in both technology and lines of business. Candidates should be based in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning enterprise deal sizes
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Regional travel required