Business Development Representative
Scrollmotion helps companies create interactive content for touchscreen devices through our unique combination of software and storytelling. Our software platform, Ingage, is used by businesses to quickly create and share interactive mobile content for sales presentations, portfolios, trade shows and kiosks. Our creative agency, Scrollmotion Blue, works directly with clients to create custom interactive solutions to their unique business challenges.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a critical member of the sales team to help generate and qualify leads for Account Executives. You will schedule qualified meetings for Account Executives to demo the ScrollMotion Enterprise Platform and successfully sell the ScrollMotion value proposition focused on enterprise mobility.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ years of experience in sourcing or lead generation or inside sales at a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling complex systems or products
- Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Base Salary: $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000 (Uncapped)