Business Development Representative
Ingage is a content activation platform that provides tools to create more engaging presentations, social media posts, kiosk experiences, digital souvenirs, look books, portfolios and other unique experiences. Sales teams are empowered with better sales materials when using the Ingage platform. Administrators can manage the distribution of Ingage content and how it is used outside the company walls and measure its impact in the world.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a critical member of the sales team to help generate and qualify leads for Account Executives. You will schedule qualified meetings for Account Executives to demo the ScrollMotion Enterprise Platform and successfully sell the ScrollMotion value proposition focused on enterprise mobility.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ years of experience in sourcing or lead generation or inside sales at a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling complex systems or products
- Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Base Salary: $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000 (Uncapped)