Sales Development Representative (aka Solutions Specialist)
SeamlessDocs is a forms and eSignature engine built for all levels of government , from towns of less than 2,000 people to cities like Boston and Seattle to help them streamline internal processes and go paperless. Its mission is to build easy to procure “government experiences” - not only online forms, but municipal websites, portals, permitting solutions and more. Headquartered in New York, SeamlessGov is a team of 40+ world class technologists, designers and disruptors of government. A graduate of Code for America and backed by the Govtech Fund, Urban.Us and Motorola Solutions, SeamlessDocs is a leader in the Govtech space. Please visit http://www.seamlessgov.com/ for more information.
The Sales Development Rep will play an integral role in driving the growth of our customer base and revenue through generating and closing qualified leads with government and agency customers.
You will be working to UNDERSTAND the form and form process problems that governments are faced with and then how to leverage the power of the SeamlessDocs platform to solve those problems. You will need to form relationships with prospects and clients so they know we are here for them to help!
- Conduct outbound calls to lead campaigns consisting of warm leads and cold calls
- Identify opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new opportunities
- Support selling efforts of Account Executives
- In Person meetings with prospects and clients
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to easily understand technology and communicate it to prospects
- Quick learner with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ambition to grow within company