Senior Account Executive
Servy is a next generation mystery dining and market research platform for the hospitality industry. The Servy app empowers a vetted community of passionate foodies and hospitality experts to give private feedback to restaurants. "Servy Consultants" earn a partial reimbursement on their meal and charitable donations for completing private restaurant evaluations that enable operators to assess performance and increase sales. In 2017 Servy was acquired by Resy, the Airbnb and First Data backed restaurant technology company.
Servy is a mobile app that empowers a community of frequent diners to privately evaluate restaurants in exchange for meal reimbursements.
Mystery shopping is a $1.5Bn+ industry and restaurants pay up to $500 for a single evaluation. Servy is crowdsourcing mystery shopping to provide 10x the data at a fraction of the cost. We already work with over 175+ restaurants in NYC, including fast casual brands like Hale & Hearty, Just Salad and Dig Inn, and full service restaurants like Lure Fishbar, 5 Napkin and Balaboosta.
We’re seeking an ambitious, organized, results-driven sales leader that can dive in to the sales process head first. As one of the first 7 employees of the company you’ll be working directly with the CEO and Head of Sales, and your voice will have an influence and effect on all aspects of the business.
This is a big role with a huge vision behind it, so you’ll be tasked with:
- Eating and knowing awesome restaurants -- we're a food tech startup!
- Prospecting new business deals with restaurants of all sizes
- Engaging at a high frequency with prospective clients via phone, email, and presentations – both remotely and in-person
- Developing a playbook for local growth strategy
- Monitoring and reporting industry and partner insights and feedback internally
- Collaborating with product, marketing, and other teams to continually improve our service and optimize the sales process
- Experience in technology, food, restaurant or similar sales
- Strong understanding of digital media, restaurants, SaaS, and/or mobile apps
- Charismatic and outgoing, but with unwavering patience
- Self-sufficient but works well with others
- Comfortable with a dynamic schedule