Account Executive (Old)
We help our customers build, scale and optimize their operations by providing the highest quality outsourced solutions for customer research, automated data collection, and bespoke business process and technology support. Our products and services are tailored to help your business more effectively leverage data and enable you to achieve your goals. For 14 years, we've harnessed decades of domain expertise, skillfully crafted technology, and world-class support to provide exceptional value to our clients.
GreenSight Data works to create solutions for many data-oriented problems. Our technologies and services serve companies within academic, pharmaceuticals, and financial markets.
Areas of our work expertise include data collection, disambiguation, and customization of data collection tools. At GreenSight, we are fueled by the excitement and mystery that comes along with solving any data-related problem. Our mission is to help companies make smarter decisions with data.
- Research, identify and grow new sales opportunities.
- Lead negotiations, close sales and execute contracts.
- Seek ways to increase sales of existing customers.
- Utilize our CRM, ProsperWorks, to stay organized and drive new business. Utilize other tools such as Yesware and Clearbit to maximize outreach efficiency.
- Involvement in developing a plan to expand our offering to new markets
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to learn.
- At least 1 year of experience in business development or sales.
- Self-sufficiency-- each member of our team is given a lot of responsibility and autonomy.
- A creative mind. You will have the opportunity to introduce work processes that make for better team and individual work.
- An interest in many areas - most notably healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and financial markets.