Enterprise Sales Executive
Simon is a tool that transforms your data into clear insights that let you get more out of your marketing. Connect your data in minutes, create customized segments, deploy to existing channels, and discover what your customers want.
Simon is building a next-generation data platform for online marketers. We're a team of serial entrepreneurs with data chops from Etsy, Google, and Apple. We think we're onto something HUGE, and we fully appreciate the value of human relationships in explaining to customers why they need our product, helping them understand our value proposition, and getting them to use it.
As the first sales hire, you will be responsible for identifying our core early adopters, defining a sales strategy, and working closely with the CEO on our go to market plan.
- Spend lots of time and thought on the pre-sales side of things: researching customers and understanding which verticals and which businesses we should be talking with.
- Assist in customer outreach and leverage our company's network to find and compose thoughtful customer introductions.
- Attend meetings with customers to discuss our product offering. Critically evaluate what parts of our pitch and product resonate with customers and which parts don't.
- Follow up with customers and manage our sales pipeline.
- Close deals, hit sales targets, and develop a repeatable sales process.
- Help out with account management functions. Support customers and ensure their success.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you should:
- Have 2+ years experience working in sales or as an account executive, preferably with SaaS experience.
- Have a proven track record of selling success at an early to mid stage web company.
- Have an appreciation for data and a true passion for the products we're building.
- Have basic comfort working with data: proficiency with spreadsheets / Excel is a must.
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $200,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Become a significant stakeholder in the business as part of your compensation package.
- Work with repeat entrepreneurs and a team of ex-Etsy engineers with a track record of success.
- Receive top health insurance benefits.