Enterprise Account Executive (SF)
Sisense gives you the easiest way to get real business insights from complex data with radically innovative business analytics. Sisense empowers everyday business users to independently manage, analyze and visualize complex data quickly and cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform complex data into insights everywhere, enabling access to business intelligence across the entire organization.Our leading innovation is used by companies seeking to gain insights to their own business, and also embedded by technology and service companies that aim to provide additional insights and value for their customers.To learn more about Sisense, visit www.sisense.comWe are proud of the recognition we receive for our passionate commitment to customer support and innovation:- 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 & 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Israel- Forbes’ list of the 25 Next Billion Dollar Startups & Forbes 100 Best Cloud Companies list- Ranked one of the 50 highest-rated private cloud companies to work for by Glassdoor and Battery Ventures- Awarded 2016 Frost & Sullivan Customer Service Excellence Recognition- Named an ‘Overall Leader’ by Dresner’s 2016 Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study- Positioned favorably in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics- Designated a hot company to watch by CIO, CRN and Information Management
Sisense is changing the way organizations around the world consume and make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing our new approach over traditional solutions. With customers in 49 countries, including global brands like Target, Merck and eBay, Sisense won the Audience Choice award at the O’Reilly Strata conference and was recently designated ‘a company to watch’ by Information Management.
As a senior account executive, you will help build the foundation of our new Enterprise Sales team. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts. You develop and manage will represent Sisense across multiple divisions and business units within the accounts. The ideal candidate should be a natural born hunter with strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Develop business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold-calling across top F500 accounts.
- Develop a sales plan, execute on it and maintain a sales forecast
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land & expand”
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Manage prospect communication and Pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs
- 5-7 years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Over-achieving track record (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Must be a big closer; know how to manage the intricacies of complex deals and demonstrate the ability to close all types of business.
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience (Salesforce a plus!)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach that is creative, passionate and approachable.