Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique developer focused product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.Snyk is adopted by over 100,000 developers, has multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others) and is experiencing rapid growth. Our investors are Canaan Partners, BOLDStart, and several successful developer tools entrepreneurs. Snyk was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in London with offices in Israel and the US. For more information, go to https://snyk.io/.
You'll join our multi-talented marketing team and you’ll take ownership of our product marketing activities.
We need to communicate how critical it use to open source securely, and how Snyk helps with this: whether you’re an enterprise buyers, part of the open source community, or an individual developers. A key part of your role will be to build on this messaging, and develop collateral and campaigns that communicate this across all channels.
- Ensuring marketing, product and sales are fully aligned
- Managing our go to market process for new features
- Developing collateral to supporting our fast-growing enterprise sales team
- Working with business development to refine our partner messaging
- You have experience running product marketing efforts for at least two different products
- You have experience in the developer and devops ecosystem
- You know how to market to large enterprises
- You're proud of your content creation and communication skills
- You enjoy working closely with sales and technical product teams
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers use open source and stay secure