Founded in 2013, SOLS uses state of the art computer vision and machine learning to improve the fit and function of footwear. We are backed by blue-chip investors like Founders Fund, Lux Capital and Tenaya Capital and located in New York City. To date, the company has launched two products: SOLSRx, medical grade 3D printed orthotics and ExoSOLS, direct to consumer custom insoles. SOLS is now leveraging its patented footwear customization software to attack the footwear industry's biggest problem, shoe size related returns. Our products sit at the intersection of technology and the human body. We are trailblazing the path towards mass customization.
SOLS is seeking a Sales Executive to bring SOLS to podiatrists everywhere. This is an inside sales role where you will meet with qualified prospects in over the phone and by video conference/screen share software.
We are interviewing driven and competitive top producers to work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Drive revenues by making a high volume of daily outbound calls to podiatrists.
- Own the full sales cycle to obtain new business: prospect, access decision makers, demonstrate product, close, and maintain relationship.
- Diligently entering daily account management in our CRM
- Contribute to the highly collaborative team environment to ensure phenomenal client experience.
- 2-4 years experience in sales (technology and/or healthcare industry preferred but not required).
- Proven track record achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with an ability to work in a fast paced, high growth, and dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A get your hands dirty, scrappy, high energy, hard-working attitude
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000 - $105,000 (Uncapped)
- Equity Options: 0.10% - 0.14%