Business Development Team Lead
SquareFoot is the marketplace that connects businesses with their ideal space. By re-engineering the leasing process from initial search all the way through touring and lease negotiations, SquareFoot is fast becoming the go-to destination for commercial real estate leasing. SquareFoot provides access to available inventory via its online listings platform alongside technology and tools that make the space leasing process easy, enjoyable, and efficient.
SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology and transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. We’ve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations and we are just getting started. If you’re looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - and do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
Our Business Development Team Lead is responsible for leading junior members of the team to success while hitting aggressive sales milestones. Once you’re ramped up, you’ll take the charge on improving our sales process.
- Develop and coach new Junior Brokers, furthering their careers towards becoming commercial real estate brokers
- Manage the hiring process for our Junior Brokers
- Become an expert on the SquareFoot sales process, including top and bottom of the funnel and lead qualification material
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing team to improve on existing qualification processes
- Collaborate with our Transactions team to deliver the best possible client experience
- Exceed monthly and quarterly lead qualification targets
- 1-3 years experience in sales or client facing role
- 1+ years of sales management or team lead experience
- Proven ability to effectively onboard and train entry-level team members
- Passionate about sales with an interest in commercial real estate
- Competitive and numbers driven, when you see a goal you want to go above and beyond it
- Independent self starter who can own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance