StellaService helps companies grow through better customer service. The company offers solutions ranging from employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies like Walmart, Zappos, Ralph Lauren, Mercedes-Benz and hundreds more to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive revenue.
At StellaService, we help companies grow through better service. Our suite of software and data solutions include employee engagement tools, real-time customer feedback surveys, and objective performance measurement across online and in-store channels. Together, these solutions enable companies to build brand equity, increase customer advocacy and drive sales.
StellaService is seeking a Sales Director to join our team and help grow our roster of clients utilizing Stella Metrics insights. Stella Metrics is a syndicated insights product sold to C-Suite professionals, Operators, Analysts, and Marketers to help drive continual service improvements. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing StellaService at a rapid rate. Ideal candidates will have a strong, client-facing background selling research and insights products, and a passion for building a dynamic business.
- Successfully implement lead-gen campaign to create executive level contacts and meetings
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business practices, Stella Metrics insights, and industry trends and competitors to showcase Stella's values
- Build long lasting relationships with clients and position Stella as a thought leader
- Execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets
- Negotiate enterprise data contracts
- Collaborate with Client Insights to grow revenue with existing clients by identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Manage transparent pipeline through the effective use of Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- 5+ years of relevant experience in research and insights sales
- Proven experience closing large deals
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Strong skill set in contract negotiations
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Must love multi-tasking
- Must thrive in client-facing position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint