Sales Development Representative
Sticky is an online, biometric eye-tracking analytics company that helps publishers, advertisers and agencies make more money by knowing exactly what is seen and not seen in all their communication. Sticky has taken eye-tracking out of the lab by creating a cost-effective, highly-scalable webcam solution that goes beyond viewability to what’s actually SEEN™. Sticky's innovative disruptive technology gives publishers what they need to know the true value of their branding inventory and brands what they need to get increase the number of consumers seeing their message. Sticky is how to get more real humans engaged and paying attention.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart and sincerely want to help businesses succeed
- Base Salary: $65,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000 - $100,000
- Stock Options Available