Sales Development Representative
Sticky enables brands to break through and win in digital by providing a new and more predictive measure of media valuation. Our marketing optimization platform uses visual and emotional insights to uncover what real people see, miss, and feel when engaging with your creatives may those be websites, ads, emails, videos, print and much more. Our system measures the earned attention each element of your marketing receives by automatically measuring where users actually look and what emotionally influences them. Our customers use Sticky for creative optimization, increasing ad campaign ROI, streamlining media buys and much more. With results delivered in hours, your marketing innovation cycles can now be drastically compressed. With over 650M gaze points measured across over 750K experiments, Sticky will show you how your users "see" your content.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart and sincerely want to help businesses succeed
- Base Salary: $65,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000 - $100,000
- Stock Options Available