Stride Consulting is NYCs go-to Agile software development company.
Our mission: Teach the World to Stride! We believe that high functioning development teams give an organization a true competitive advantage. We help tech teams up their game, and become the highest functioning version of themselves in perpetuity.
We do this by co-locating and literally coding side-by-side with our clients. We come to you. The love for technical mentorship weaves a thread through all that we do. We not only advocate for best practices in software development, we model the way. Our non-dogmatic Agile developers and product managers teach through doing, because we know that every tech team is unique in their challenges and opportunities.
As an Account Executive, you will form and maintain ongoing, meaningful relationships with C-Suite execs, decision-makers and key stakeholders at our key clients. You will maintain and grow a multi-million dollar book of business. You will upsell inside our existing engagements. You will extend and grow our footprint at our clients. You’ll understand our clients’ needs and work with both client and Stride teams to propose solutions and win business. You will know our clients personally, spend time with them, and become their trusted advisor.
Stride is growing fast. You will help us achieve our goals by rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done, and also by taking a step back and continuously improving how we serve our clients. You will work alongside and collaborate with Stride’s CEO, President and Director of Business Development. Given this role is about customer satisfaction through relationship building, we expect that you will be out and about in the NYC tech community spending time with clients, Striders and others regularly, and that you enjoy getting to know new people and thrive on spending time with others.
Maintaining 100% Client and Consultant Satisfaction - Owning customer satisfaction for key accounts - Being a trusted resource and advisor for Stride clients. Continuously working to ensure they are happy with our service, being there to listen to their needs and suggesting ideas that are valuable to their business. - You are an advocate for our developer consultants, to both the client and internally at Stride. Growing Key Client Relationships - Establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships with C-level execs, decision-makers and key project stakeholders inside key accounts Selling Stride Services into Existing Clients - Pitching decision-makers of existing clients on new projects Stride can implement on their teams to achieve their goals, and then writing proposals and winning deals. - Brainstorming and proposing creative and value-add ways in which Stride can increase our footprint inside existing accounts Improving account management at Stride by ideating and implementing practices that continuously make us better as a team.
- Have 5-10 years of experience selling technical consulting services to companies both large and small
- Have a goal oriented mindset and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals of closing business inside existing accounts
- Have experience forming and maintaining strong relationships with C-suite execs and decision-makers and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Have a proven ability to understand the views of clients and internal teams, and know how to express perspectives, concerns and requirements to the other side.
- Are highly adept at handling difficult conversations and take a collaborative, high integrity approach to sales.
- Pride yourself on your listening skills and have high emotional intelligence.
- Plan efficiently, focus on key priorities and don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- Are able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Possess knowledge of Agile and can advocate for engineering best practices
- Are someone that others want to confide in and talk to.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, can craft winning proposals, write persuasive emails, and have engaging in-person discussions.