Field Account Executive
Surprise HR has reinvented employee recognition. Employee retention is a serious, costly problem. You invest in programs to boost employee engagement, but traditional employee recognition approaches lack impact. Behavioral economics has inspired a fresh approach. Treats by Surprise HR uses variable rewards and the power of surprise to make recognition work.
We’re committed to hiring sales people who light up with competitive glee when they read our team’s guiding principle: we derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be.
And we're looking for the absolute best sales people — those with a demonstrated history of excellence, who deliver remarkable results and also align with our guiding principle, constantly striving to improve their mindset, sales process, product knowledge, communication, organization, etc. Our mission and the purpose of the product you will be selling is to make people feel appreciated and grateful which means that you will literally be selling happiness and the benefits that come as a result. On top of that, we’re disrupting a $100 billion industry, our total addressable market includes nearly every company and every industry, and our initial growth is on par with Salesforce’s.
You are in sales not just because you enjoy talking with people and the financial rewards, but because you are incredibly passionate about your craft. You enjoy analyzing your conversations with prospects to figure out how you could have done better: How could you have built more value? What questions would have been more effective? How could you have shown more authority as an expert? You sell by helping executives think through how your product can help solve their problems, not by pitching a bunch of features and hoping that the product will sell itself. You are self-motivated. You constantly think to yourself, “Am I maximizing my efficiency? How can I get more success out of the next month, the next week, the next day, the next hour than the one that came before?” Overall, you’re passionate and dedicated to your craft and looking to join a team of like-minded sales professionals.
- We book all of your initial calls which means no cold calling or cold outreach.
- Work from home with a local territory, traveling to meet prospects in person ~2 days per week.
- 95% of travel is local, meaning you won’t have to sleep in a hotel.
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- You also get Surprises :)
- 2+ years of experience as a top-performing, quota-carrying Account Executive selling a SaaS platform
- Exceptional communication — it should be a pleasure to have a conversation with you.
- Coachability — you must love to learn and improve quickly through coaching.
- Optimism — focus on solutions, not problems.
- Personal accountability