Sponsored Content Sales Manager
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel. Headquartered in New York City, Taboola has offices in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, London, Bangkok, New Delhi, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul and Istanbul. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter and Instagram.
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space, a great advantage
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!