Publisher Sales Executive
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Executive with a passion for digital media to drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting and in addition the Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process to onboard a large volume of ComScore 500 to 2000 level publishers in order to help monetize their sites.
- Responsible for building and growing outbound relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic business partners
- Work alongside the Sales Manager and Director to meet with prospects and close their business for long-term deals
- Be able to think creatively about the sales process and use entrepreneurship to help define best practices and achieve quota
- Work alongside account managers to ensure the proper launch and retention of major partnerships
- Build detailed proposals for clients using projection models in Microsoft Excel Write outstanding emails to prospects that capture their attention, articulate our unique positioning, and set-up meetings
- Create engaging presentations for in-person and video conference meetings to pitch prospects
- Quickly calculate “media math” on calls and in meetings in order to project confidence and give prospects relevant and accurate revenue estimates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of work experience with 2+ years selling and closing in a similar role
- Track record of success selling complex products in Advertising, SaaS, - Technology, or related field
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients