Media Sales Manager
Taboola helps people find relevant content online, matching them with news stories, articles, blogs, videos, apps, products and other content they’re likely to want to explore. How do we know what they’ll like? Using machine-learning algorithms, our technology analyzes hundreds of signals to capture exactly what kind of content is most likely to engage each individual. We do that more than 450 billion times a month for more than one billion unique users. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have grown to become the leading discovery platform on the open web, serving a combination of the world’s best brands and the most respected global publishers. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with local offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
Are you a deal-oriented overachiever with a passion for digital media and content marketing? Does carving out an entirely new bucket of media spend sound appealing to you? Do you like the informal and thrilling dynamics of a startup environment? Come join the best and brightest minds as we continue our vision of website personalization and content discovery.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 200B recommendations to over 550M people each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, The Atlantic and Fox Sports. We power both organic and sponsored content recommendations for thousands of major publishers.
The Media Sales team at Taboola is responsible for evangelizing content marketing and native advertising across Fortune 500 brands and their Media Agencies. This person will be expected to build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting leads, and attending industry events. Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world? Apply now and we’d be more than happy to have a conversation with you.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs.
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and explain the power of a native, choice based advertising platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
- Must have an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- Experienced digital seller with 3-5 years experience.
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Existing media relationships are highly, highly preferred.