Testlio is a managed QA services company for global-scale consumer apps. Clients include CBS, Hotels.com, Lyft, Microsoft, and the NBA, among many others. Testlio helps businesses deliver amazing customer experiences by providing a community of highly vetted testers and an end-to-end QA management platform. Your engagement with Testlio includes a dedicated QA team using our software platform to help transparently manage testing projects. You work with our project managers on strategy and execution with the help of a hand-picked team from our 15,000+ expert testers in 100+ countries. We provide a comprehensive suite of Functional Testing, Automation Management, Localization Assurance, Livestream Testing, Data Compliance, Usability Testing, Structured Exploratory Testing, and Regression Testing. Testlio seamlessly integrates into the tools that you already use and connects you with the team giving you a high degree of visibility. We work around the clock and around the world, on any platform, so you hit every deadline and launch better products, faster. Visit us at www.testlio.com and ask about an overview demonstration to learn more.
Testlio is seeking an Account Director (AD) reporting directly to the Head/VP of Sales to help us establish and grow our most strategic customers and target accounts. This AD will be responsible for all activities and management associated with driving revenue through their assigned accounts to further the growth of Testlio.
This person is strategic, savvy, has impeccable communication skills, and is seasoned in connecting and negotiating with SVP/C-level executives. This position is made for a skilled and engaging person who is comfortable interacting with customers across industries. As an AD, you will be regularly closing and nurturing deals in the $500k-$1M range. Growing pipeline and managing high profile accounts with strategy and intent is a critical part of this role.
Prior experience working as a Strategic or Corporate Account Executive in the mobile, consumer apps, and/or marketing technology industries is preferred. Experience selling to large consumer media, sports, entertainment, and/or travel companies is a bonus. Our ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and influence decision makers. You must have an instinct for high growth opportunities and a keen understanding for driving revenue and maximizing potential.
- Revenue target achievement and execution of all account development objectives.
- Initiate, develop and manage the entire pipeline from building your own opportunities to closing complex deals.
- Direct and enable effective executive engagement and relationships between Testlio and our target accounts.
- Direct and manage complete and complex sales cycles presenting to and engaging with VP, SVP and C-level executives.
- Ensure overall success of the assigned target accounts at all phases of the relationship.
- Recognized as the expert regarding all knowledge about the assigned target accounts.
- Leverage and work collaboratively with the internal and external teams to maximize revenue growth and overall success of the customer relationship.
- 7+ years of mobile, digital or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience in reaching and developing relationships with SVP and C-level executives.
- Understanding of the mobile or digital ecosystem landscape and relationships. Previous experience helping customers optimize their mobile or digital strategy.
- Track record of success working with global, strategic accounts.
- Ability to showcase how technology + services solutions can deliver compelling business outcomes.
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration and demonstrated leadership skills.
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Resilient, self-motivated, results driven, and possess exceptional relationship building skills.
- Experience using Salesforce in a clear and disciplined weekly fashion.
- Demonstrated excellence and accomplishments, both professionally and in other areas of life (sports, music, art, academics, volunteer, service, etc.)
- Proven ability to work from a home office environment with a distributed, international team.