Business Development Associate
The Farm is NYC’s most engaged community of designers, developers, social change agents, artists, thought-leaders and entrepreneurs that have converged to share ideas, innovate and learn in a collaborative and nurturing environment. We all come from an understanding that what we can accomplish together as a community, far exceeds what we can ever hope to accomplish on our own.
The Business Development Associate plays a key role within the rapidly expanding community of The Farms Soho. She/he is responsible for executing the sales strategy and expanding the membership and event space business through high volume, outbound activities. This person is a true hustler with fantastic communication skills that is looking to make an immediate impact.
This position will directly report to the CEO in terms of performance, training and alignment with processes and objectives.
- Convert prospects into qualified leads through high volume calling and emailing.
- Owning the sales process: converting leads into tours and ultimately new desk and event sales ( Coorpate and Social)
- Staying involved with day to day operations, developing key relationships with each member and understand their growth or downsizing needs
- Improve the sales strategy and reporting performance updates to executive team
- At least 1 year of previous sales experience with strong cold calling experience
- Events and venue sales experience is a plus
- Great understanding and passion for the startup community
- Excellent communicator over the phone and in person
- Previous experience with a CRM is preferred (ex. Pipedive.com)
- Base Salary: $40,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000