theMednet is a question and answer site for physicians. Our mission is reduce patient outcome disparities through knowledge sharing.
theMednet is looking for an Account Executive to sell theMednet’s suite of products to commercial teams at pharmaceutical clients. The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales process – including identifying, researching, pitching, closing, and managing the relationship after the sale. Products are focused on helping pharma better understand physicians and improve best practice in cancer treatment and include content sponsorships, educational programs and market research. This role also works interdependently with Leadership, Project Management and Operations to ensure the timely execution of agreed upon individual Customer programs to achieve the desired sales, margin, and business growth goals.
- Develop and grow business relationships with current and prospective pharmaceutical client’s oncology divisions in order to generate new revenue opportunities
- Develop sales pipeline and conduct ongoing outreach to drive new sales leads
- Work with Sr. Management to develop sales materials
- Provide input from customers in the development of new products and services
- Minimum 5 years sales experience selling medical education, data, market research or digital marketing to pharmaceutical companies with an established track record
- Demonstrated ability to grow existing accounts, as well as identify and build new accounts
- Previous experience in digital marketing or CME focused on Oncology and/or Hematology is a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Candidate must be self-starter with the ability to create daily routine, stay organized and travel to supporters when necessary