Thuzio Executive Club is redefining business entertainment through its exclusive celebrity-powered event platform. Hundreds of companies rely on Thuzio events to engage their most important business relationships, while brands leverage Thuzio events to reach its influential member community. Members range from large corporations such as Bank of America and Morgan Stanley, to local small business owners. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by New York Giants running back Tiki Barber, serial entrepreneur Mark Gerson (co-founder of GLG), and Jared Augustine as an e-commerce marketplace for booking athletes. Thuzio Executive Club was launched in 2014 and hosts member events in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, & Los Angeles.
Manage our Salesforce CRM operations, and provide general administrative support for the sales and marketing organization.
- Manage and upload lead lists
- Develop and execute key metrics reporting
- Coordinate workflow between sales and marketing related to campaigns
- Be the company Salesforce expert
- 1-2 years of sales administration and Salesforce CRM experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence on all tasks - big and small
- Team player
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment