Head of Sales
Thuzio Executive Club is redefining business entertainment through its exclusive celebrity-powered event platform. Hundreds of companies rely on Thuzio events to engage their most important business relationships, while brands leverage Thuzio events to reach its influential member community. Members range from large corporations such as Bank of America and Morgan Stanley, to local small business owners. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by New York Giants running back Tiki Barber, serial entrepreneur Mark Gerson (co-founder of GLG), and Jared Augustine as an e-commerce marketplace for booking athletes. Thuzio Executive Club was launched in 2014 and hosts member events in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, & Los Angeles.
Responsible for building and managing a growing sales team nationwide, selling multiple Thuzio products from Marketplace Bookings, to Executive Club Memberships, to Sponsorship. You have a deep understanding of what companies buy corporate entertainment and branding experiences, and why they buy them. You consistently and aggressively seek out new opportunities to grow Thuzio revenue and build out a professional and successful sales team and culture. You set the tone for the team and broader organization by directly contributing to company revenue through new business origination with key prospects and partners. This is a lucrative ground-floor opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader who can drive results at the enterprise level, with brands, and with the private business owner.
- Manage sales team against pipeline and revenue targets
- Hire the best people
- Set the tone for a professional, aggressive, and successful sales culture
- Originate new business and partnerships
- Leverage Salesforce CRM to track and measure results
- Experienced with corporate entertainment and branding experience sales
- Ticket sales experience a plus
- Have experienced hiring and managing top producers
- Have always personally been a top producer
- Well-networked in business community
- Love sports
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment