Head of Sales
We believe greatness in sports inspires excellence in business. Thuzio profiles renowned athletes and sports personas, showcasing the shared values of sports and business - success, leadership, community, teamwork, and more. Our event and content series provides unrivaled access to the greatest stories in sports and the legends who lived them, for an exclusive network of corporate partners, with sales organizations that leverage Thuzio to inspire customers and teams. Thuzio was founded in 2012 by Tiki Barber (New York Giants), Mark Gerson (GLG), and Jared Augustine (GrubHub/Seamless).
Responsible for building and managing a growing sales team nationwide, selling multiple Thuzio products from Marketplace Bookings, to Executive Club Memberships, to Sponsorship. You have a deep understanding of what companies buy corporate entertainment and branding experiences, and why they buy them. You consistently and aggressively seek out new opportunities to grow Thuzio revenue and build out a professional and successful sales team and culture. You set the tone for the team and broader organization by directly contributing to company revenue through new business origination with key prospects and partners. This is a lucrative ground-floor opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader who can drive results at the enterprise level, with brands, and with the private business owner.
- Manage sales team against pipeline and revenue targets
- Hire the best people
- Set the tone for a professional, aggressive, and successful sales culture
- Originate new business and partnerships
- Leverage Salesforce CRM to track and measure results
- Experienced with corporate entertainment and branding experience sales
- Ticket sales experience a plus
- Have experienced hiring and managing top producers
- Have always personally been a top producer
- Well-networked in business community
- Love sports
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment