Enterprise Sales Executive
Transfix is the leading freight marketplace connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018. Transfix partners with leading companies to ensure that their freight is and delivered on time. With our technology we can quote thousands of loads in under a minute. and manage the entire process from beginning to delivery-- saving Shippers hours each day. What We Do: • INSTANT PRICING: Transfix’s pricing technology delivers real time guaranteed pricing • GUARANTEED CAPACITY: With access to thousands of qualified drivers, Transfix can cover any load • CUSTOMER CARE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY: Our customer service team is at your side 24/7 with full support from pick up to delivery • VISIBILITY: At every step of the way, you can see exactly where your shipment is. If there's a problem you'll know in time to have it fixed • ANALYTICS: Transfix collects important data that contains actionable insights into their supply chain For Sales Inquiries: https://transfix.io/sign-up/shipper/ For Job Opportunities: https://transfix.io/jobs/ Phone: + 1 646 844 2200 Email: email@example.com
As a Strategic Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for hunting down and closing Fortune 500 companies, while developing strategic relationships throughout their organization. You will play a key role in our next phase of growth, as we continue to revolutionize an industry screaming for improved efficiency and innovation.
- Search for new companies that will benefit from leveraging our technology
- Build a robust pipeline of engaged, qualified prospects that understand our value by developing a keen sense of their pain points. Curiosity for how our clients manage their supply chain.
- Develop a mastery of our proprietary platform and offerings - have a strong ability to demonstrate the benefits and abilities of both.
- Close deals through their entirety, with minimal assistance required
- Ensure wildly successful transition with new clients to partnering orgs
- Understand and support the policies and procedures of Transfix
- At least 7 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- You have worked with Fortune 500 companies
- You are an outside the box thinker and possess a highly competitive nature
- A passion for problem solving and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You hustle and always want to go the extra mile. You are driven by numbers and aren’t afraid of aggressive goals.
- Team player with a burning desire to consistently win clients from competitors
- You have a history of establishing powerful, long lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work exp.).