Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organization. We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and DigitalOcean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes and Lyft rely on Tray to connect, process, and automate data between the tools they use everyday.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment...and to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
- Take ownership for the growth & adoption of Tray’s General Automation Platform
- Prospect and close new customers within a defined market
- Grow, nurture, and expand relationships with existing customers
- Lead compelling presentations of Tray’s vision to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Exceed revenue targets
- Minimum of 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS selling experience.
- Entrepreneurial mentality - Self starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability - You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement across the entire team.
- Success selling to VP or C-level executives - Selling technology to marketing/sales/support is a plus.
- Proven track record & experience of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Desire to win!