Tray.io is ushering in the era of the automated organization. We believe that any organization can and should automate. With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, GitHub, Forbes, Lyft, and DigitalOcean rely on Tray.io to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use every day. With Tray.io’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting-edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
As a founding member of our Account Executive team, you will have the opportunity to sell to some of the largest companies in the world such as Forbes, Cisco, and Arrow Electronics as well as working with the most innovative brands of our time such as Lyft, Segment, GitHub, Snapchat, and more.
- Take ownership for the growth & adoption of Tray’s General Automation Platform
- Prospect and close new customers within a defined market
- Grow, nurture, and expand relationships with existing customers
- Lead compelling presentations of Tray’s vision to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Exceed revenue targets
- Minimum of 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS selling experience.
- Entrepreneurial mentality - Self starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability - You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement across the entire team.
- Success selling to VP or C-level executives - Selling technology to marketing/sales/support is a plus.
- Proven track record & experience of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Desire to win!