Head of Sales
We're hiring! Check out all of our available positions here: https://www.trendalytics.co/careers/
Trendalytics is a product intelligence engine that decodes and enriches retail industry data to surface what consumers want today and tomorrow. As your personal data scientist, Trendalytics’ proprietary machine learning and image recognition technology superpowers clients with a 360° lens on consumer demand and market supply inflection points by classifying and translating data across social influencer buzz, online product searches, consumer shopping patterns, and SKU data into actionable merchandise insights. Our clients have increased sales, conversions, margins, and brand discoverability by incorporating Trendalytics insights into their workflows.
Do you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation in a $350B+ industry? Trendalytics is seeking a highly driven, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executive to serve as the face of the organization to our prestigious retail clients and brands. As a core member of the sales team, you’ll be working with the founding team on strategic initiatives to scale sales, reaching out to the C-suite at retail companies, and helping Trendalytics transform the retail landscape. You’ll gain expertise in retail analytics and work with top retail executives to identify how Trendalytics can support data-driven initiatives.
Your Qualities: You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for retail and technology. You are naturally creative, collaborative, and curious. You are extremely proactive, motivated and driven.
- Experience establishing KPIs and managing teams towards meeting/exceed goals, especially utilizing Salesforce.
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling new prospects on a daily basis to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Manage complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives utilizing consultative sales process.
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset.
- Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution.
- Effectively manage the sales process including executive level engagement and sales negotiations. Exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business.
- Excel in leadership through collaboration with team members to ensure efficiency and share ideas.
- Review pipeline and strategies with senior team to maximize revenue.
- 5+ years experience in SaaS sales.
- Ability to clearly articulate Trendalytics’ mission and value proposition and to engage with C-level executives.
- Superb communication skills (interpersonal, telephone, and email).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing tools.