Sales Training & Enablement Manager
TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with TripActions’ Sales leadership to build the right foundation for scale.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Training & Enablement professional to join our Palo-Alto-based Field Enablement team (Sales & Customer Success) to help create and drive the onboarding for our new hires and enablement of our existing members. In this role, you will deliver the in-person Bootcamp experience to new field hires and help prepare them prior to their arrival. You will also be responsible for creating content and curriculums, and administering tools that impact our entire sales organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about teaching, training, and crafting curriculums that accelerate the growth of new hires and ensures the success of our sales teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new sales hires, as well as to increase overall business productivity.
- Deliver one to three-week onboarding programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced learning, peer mentorship program, demo certification, and weeklong Bootcamp for new Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
- Inspire and educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Produce interactive exercises to drive high level of engagement and knowledge retainment
- Create and administer quizzes and exams to measure learning and understanding of key concepts
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with vendors and Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Enablement to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs
- Monitor Slack, e-mails and various online and offline channels to continuously update and improve our knowledge management system
- Organize daily learnings and distribute to sales organization on a weekly basis
- Evaluate, select, implement and administer learning management system
- Provision and administer our internal sales tools such as Guru, Gong, Atrium, SFDC, etc.
- Coordinate mentorship and shadow programs with sales and support managers
- Collaborate with Human Resources to coordinate new hire start dates across all our offices.
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, History and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum of 3 years SaaS sales experience or minimum of 1+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Highly detail-oriented
- Passion for learning and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired