Sales Operations Analyst
TripActions is the leading global business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe – currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Sydney, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Robinhood and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let’s go!
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Finance stakeholders to build the right foundation for scale.
We are looking for an experienced sales operations professional that has deep experience working for technology companies and in high-growth sales environments. You will be comfortable supporting a global team with sales initiatives, programs, renewal processes, annual planning activities, sales productivity analysis, ownership of the sales stack and special projects. You must have a bias towards action, proven manager and leader, can dig deep into the data, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Sales Operations Manager will have a proven track record of providing both strategic & tactical insights to support the hyper growth of customer facing teams. You will be the cornerstone for the field teams you support and thrive in a startup environment. You will report to the Head of Field Operations based in Palo Alto. This is a full-time employee based in our Palo Alto office.
- Scale our sales operations team, focused on understanding sales performance, managing sales processes and driving insights and improvements from leading indicators
- Discover and drive performance improvements across the sales platforms, tools and processes we use and help to build the foundation for us to continue to scale at speed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, and partner strongly with our Sales Strategy team to enable reporting and information gathering to drive business alignment across the organization
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers
- Provide proactive insights to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- Provide direction and training to our sales teams to maintain best practice execution of our sales workflows on Salesforce.com
- Implement, document, enforce processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com and integrate with business intelligence software and other sales tools
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Be a passionate sales advocate and partner with internal organizations to understand and solve complex sales issues
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations roles, or Financial Analyst roles
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS or BA degree required
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment