TripleMint is the refreshingly simple way to find your home. Although we're a full-service real-estate brokerage, we've removed all of the traditional obstacles and hassles from the process — combining technology, teamwork and personalized service like never before. Now, it's a transparent, productive experience free of pressure and confusion. At TripleMint, we're dead set on delivering better ways to help you find and enjoy the home you'll love — from the second you begin looking until you're fully settled.
As our Lead Recruiter, you’ll drive and manage sourcing and recruiting for both our headquarters and real estate sales teams. You will work closely with Triplemint’s leadership team in order to prioritize and execute hiring across the entire company. In addition, you will assist in onboarding, development and training of new hires.
- Work with hiring managers to determine job requirements and translate requirements into accurate and compelling job descriptions
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through diverse methods such as job postings, internal referrals, networking and other creative methods.
- Effectively screen and interview candidates via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Communicate with candidates professionally, respectfully and timely. Candidates should have a positive experience in the interview process.
- Develop metrics and infrastructure to evaluate pipeline effectiveness
- Implement and manage a new Applicant Tracking System
- Manage sourcing and contracts for incoming interns
- Promote and manage internal recruiting referral program
- Assist with periodic employee engagement surveys
- College degree with a strong academic record
- 3+ years recruiting experience within growth-stage startups, and/or real estate companies
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a diverse and full pipeline of candidates effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of how to use an Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge, passion and interest in real estate is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently