We believe that people deserve a better real estate experience. That’s why, at Triplemint, we’re putting the power back in the hands of the client, enabling them and empowering them during one of the most important decisions of their lives. Pioneers in the industry, we’re revolutionizing the model to provide more service, deliver more data and offer more inventory than anywhere else. Led by a team of real estate experts, our innovative, member-centric approach offers greater transparency and unparalleled support, every step of the way. Cutting-edge predictive analytics allow us to anticipate and capitalize on future market activity, and to match prospective buyers and sellers, while next-generation technology ensures an intuitive user experience—all with efficiency and ease. Whether buying or selling, our clients conduct business on their terms. An unrivaled selection of off-market inventory allows buyers to choose from more and better home options, while sellers leverage our pre-listing strategy to set competitive prices, build demand and mitigate risk before the property goes to market. The results: smarter, faster and more rewarding transactions, every time. We’re changing the real estate industry, one client at a time. Join us and discover the real estate experience that puts people first.
As our Lead Recruiter, you’ll drive and manage sourcing and recruiting for both our headquarters and real estate sales teams. You will work closely with Triplemint’s leadership team in order to prioritize and execute hiring across the entire company. In addition, you will assist in onboarding, development and training of new hires.
- Work with hiring managers to determine job requirements and translate requirements into accurate and compelling job descriptions
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through diverse methods such as job postings, internal referrals, networking and other creative methods.
- Effectively screen and interview candidates via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Communicate with candidates professionally, respectfully and timely. Candidates should have a positive experience in the interview process.
- Develop metrics and infrastructure to evaluate pipeline effectiveness
- Implement and manage a new Applicant Tracking System
- Manage sourcing and contracts for incoming interns
- Promote and manage internal recruiting referral program
- Assist with periodic employee engagement surveys
- College degree with a strong academic record
- 3+ years recruiting experience within growth-stage startups, and/or real estate companies
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a diverse and full pipeline of candidates effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of how to use an Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge, passion and interest in real estate is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently