Making shopping experiences better for everyone.
Trustpilot is the online standard in building better customer experiences. We connect consumers with the companies they buy from. Shared shopping experiences help consumers make smarter, informed decisions about buying, while companies get concrete feedback from their customers. Trustpilot is passionate about driving transparency across the web--find Trustpilot reviews on search engines, social media, and business websites. Real customer insight fuels business credibility.
Businesses using Trustpilot benefit from: - Automated collection of real customer reviews - Reviews may be included in Google Shopping Merchant ratings - Multiple options to display online reviews on your own website to build trust - Improved results for searches on reviews of your brand and company name - A significant number of reviews – guaranteed!
What are your customers saying about your company? You can find out on trustpilot.com and sign up for a free trial.
Join Trustpilot's New York team as a Sales Manager if you are ready to dominate, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and developing a team of Account Executives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, performance manage sales professionals
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the sales team
- Define, measure and reinforce the best practices in selling and cultural behaviors
- Develop leadership succession plans
- 3+ years sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience (mandatory)
- Expertise in the digital space strongly preferred (especially online marketing)
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment
- Strong passion for wanting to improve global standards for customer satisfaction
- Maintain a company culture that is consistent with our award-winning work
- Ability to lead from the front
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $250,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $320,000
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary and attractive performance bonus structure
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Fun office located at in the heart of the Flatiron District
- A fast-paced culture with a “sky's the limit” ambition and attitude. That should also always be reflected in your work – not because you have to but because you simply can’t help it.