Hi. We’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all. We’re on a mission to upgrade the world by bringing businesses and people closer together, to create ever-improving experiences for everyone. We do it because we believe people want to shape their world for the better – both for themselves and each other. -Trustpilot launched in 2007 -We have 7 vibrant and centrally located offices around the world -And over 700 people on our team, with over 40 nationalities represented among them -We’re proud to be an equal opportunities workplace full of diverse ideas and perspectives -We have a passion for building amazing products that our consumers and customers love -We embrace work-life balance: we work hard every day, but we also take time to socialize -We form friendships with colleagues: over a game of foosball, a coffee, or a beer after work -We’re a success-driven organization where you’ll work with people who achieve big things -We promote fun and social activities where you can try new things and connect with others Businesses using Trustpilot have the tools to turn their customer feedback into business results. Between us, them and the millions of people having valuable customer experiences every day, we can upgrade the world.
As a Sales Executive you’ll help transform the face of global e-commerce, by helping our clients connect to their customers, and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced sales team is a group of ridiculously ambitious individuals with the right tools to succeed. If you’re looking for an opportunity for growth, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Create/Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Trustpilot's platform and SaaS solution, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 1+ years of inside sales experience in a transactional selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and deal closing
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Base Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- On Target Earnings: $105,000 - $115,000