Commercial Sales Development Representative
VMTurbo is now Turbonomic. Follow our latest updates and news on our new linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/company/turbonomic-------------------Turbonomic’s autonomic platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented autonomic decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health.Launched in 2010, Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the virtualization and cloud space. Turbonomic’s autonomic platform is trusted by thousands of enterprises to accelerate their adoption of virtual, cloud, and container deployments for all mission critical applications.
Turbonomic has the most advanced hybrid cloud management platforms and is looking for the next sales all-star looking to get their career put in the fast lane! We’re a fast-paced, hyper-growth company presenting you with an opportunity to learn fast and challenge yourself in the booming tech space. There are countless development opportunities at your fingertips and a culture overflowing with mentorship from some of the best sales leaders in the business. We’ve grown our customers from 1 to 1,700+ over 6 years, some of which include; Cisco, Apple, IBM and many more. Interested in a career in sales?
- Identifying key contacts and target accounts through prospecting databases
- Developing a territory strategy to penetrate key target accounts
- Achieving individual & team metrics through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensuring quality of opportunities so they become forecasted pipeline
- Actively engaging in training program to gain expertise in Turbonomic’s product offerings and competitive landscape
- Developing skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Working in a team environment with other Sales Development Reps and Account Executives
- Your 'personal development plan' to accelerate your career in tech-sales
- Bachelor's Degree (Still earning that degree? Grads are welcome to apply!)
- Experience working in a professional setting
- Passion to build a sales career... in technology
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Time-management and awareness of your calendar
- Competitive-edge (former athlete, former seller, former team player?)
- Team-based attitude - Go GREEN!!