Sr. Account Executive
Vonage (NYSE: VG) is redefining business communications once again. We’re making communications more flexible, intelligent, and personal, to help enterprises the world over, stay ahead. We provide unified communications, contact centers and programmable communications APIs, built on the world’s most flexible cloud communications platform. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, our flexible approach helps us to better serve the growing collaboration, communications, and customer experience needs of companies, across all communications channels. Vonage Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New Jersey, with offices throughout the United States, Europe, Israel, Australia and Asia.Vonage is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing LLC, owned by Vonage America Inc.
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Our team is growing and looking for a Senior Account Executive to join us! This is a fantastic opportunity to go into an untapped market for Vonage and build a strong book of business. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for selling Vonage products and services within an assigned geographic territory. The primary objective of this job is to acquire new customers. Working with minimum supervision, they develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the customer acquisition process. The Sr. Account Executive resolves customer issues concerning service and billing, as appropriate, through the implementation process.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities. Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of Vonage products, services and policies
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented