Sales Development Representative
Voxy is an online English solution providing educational institutions and corporations with a personalized language curriculum, adaptive web and mobile technology and best-in-class support. Voxy’s task-based courses use authentic, real-world content from leading publishers, and adapt to learners’ unique needs in real time.
Voxy launched at TechCrunch Disrupt in September 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has been recognized for its innovative approach by the New York Times, CNN, CNN en Español, Forbes and Fast Company, among many others.
Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Sales Development Representative will be passionate, relentless, and results-driven. He/she will be outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality, is a native English speaker, is a versatile team player and has strong communication skills.
- Partner with Sales Executives to develop strategies to grow our market share.
- Effectively research and identify appropriate leads.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to qualify disseminate opportunities to sales executives.
- Meet monthly quotas.
- Update and maintain activity in Salesforce.
- 6+ months of sales or related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Native English Speaker with Second Language Proficiency.
- Competitive and goal-oriented.
- Strong passion for selling and ability to communicate a product’s value.
- Versatile enough to be a team player, but effective enough to be an individual contributor.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and thrive at getting past gatekeepers.
- Outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, organize, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Previous experience in selling SaaS services (a plus).
- Knowledge of Salesforce (a plus).
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stock options.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending benefits.
- Gym and mobile reimbursement.
- Ongoing professional development as well as reimbursement for attendance at industry/professional conferences.
- On-site language classes.
- Friday Team Happy Hours (B&B).
- Unlimited snacks and beverages and access to beer fridge.
- Awesome team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals.
- Sweet space in downtown Manhattan easily accessible by many trains.