Director, Customer Renewals (New York)
White Ops is the global leader in human verification technology and data integrity. In 2016, White Ops was the first company to receive Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation for Sophisticated Invalid Traffic (SIVT) detection, paving the way for the industry and offering a full suite solution that includes viewability, brand safety, fraud detection and pre-bid verification. Working with some of the best hackers and ad tech specialists in the world, we’re able to think outside the box and create the best solutions for our clients.
White Ops is seeking a high-performing marketing technologist to join our New York City-based Business Development efforts to ensure early and timely renewal of existing client business. Successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a comprehensive understanding of the ad tech landscape, be customer focused and have excellent communication skills. Candidates must be familiar with negotiating complex software as a service program. If you are an experienced business development professional who’s not only motivated by the financial rewards of successful deal negotiation, but also by the higher calling of helping to make the digital advertising industry a safer place for legitimate actors, then White Ops may be a strong fit.
- Exceed quarterly renewal goals from Advertising and Marketing platforms including SSPs, DSPs, Exchanges, Publishers and e-commerce sites.
- Identify and negotiate upsell services to existing clients.
- Steward the MSA process between White Ops and client Legal, Procurement, Business Development and Product teams.
- Maintain high level of CRM discipline and accuracy including forecasting projected revenue, meeting activity, opportunity value, and close/won dates.
- Deliver compelling sales and QBR presentations, product demonstrations and proposals that highlight White Ops competitive advantages and superior ROI for prospects/clients.
- Aggressively work client contacts across all levels of the organization from C-suite to managers.
- Assume account leadership, working with other groups within White Ops (Customer Success,Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal and Finance) to drive business forward and provide excellent customer experiences.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 35%.)
- 7+ years SaaS based sales and/or business development experience within Advertising, Marketingand/or e-commerce technology.
- Quantifiable history of meeting and exceeding annual sales objectives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for complex technology solutions.
- Understand fundamentals of digital media measurement.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients of all professional levels, from C-suite to Jr AMs.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.