Sales Development Representative
At Workable, we know that when you make a great hire, you’re really making it possible for your company to do greater things. So we help you hire the greatest, every time. How? To start, Workable helps you get more qualified candidates by sharing your job with everyone who’s right for it. With one-click posting to 200+ job sites, AI-powered sourcing, employee referrals and more, you’ll reach those best-fit candidates actively looking for work, those who may not be looking and even those your other successful hires already know. After filling your pipeline with top talent, Workable helps you move quickly to identify and hire the best. With all of your teams working together in Workable, you can be sure: Every candidate has an experience that leaves them excited to work for you Hiring teams lead better interviews and evaluate candidates consistently and fairly Hiring managers have everything they need to make the right hiring decision And we handle the admin, all along the way. From opening jobs reqs and sending offer letters to reporting on compliance or to the C-suite, Workable automates the busy work so you can focus on the human side of hiring. But what really sets us apart from the other applicant tracking systems and HR technologies out there is our deep knowledge of what it takes to make a great hire. We’ve helped 20,000 companies hire 1.2 million employees, and we take that insight and build it into everything we do — and everything you do with Workable. Workable: www.workable.com Careers at Workable: www.workable.com/careers Tutorials, templates and more: resources.workable.com Company news: blog.workable.com
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development team is responsible for pipeline growth across the globe from our target customers in the SMB marketplace.
Workable will help you kickstart your career and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building via our ongoing training and coaching on both soft skills and stack like Drift and Yesware.
You can earn uncapped cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work.
- Reaching out to prospects by email and phone
- Qualifying inbound or outbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world class experience
- Using our stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong desire to start a sales career
- Enthusiasm for the new technologies and a desire to learn and continuously improve
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher