Sales Development Representative
YayPay’s accounts receivable management platform gives you the freedom to focus on what really matters: reducing DSO, deepening customer connections, accurately predicting cash flow, and increasing (or accelerating!) revenue.
YayPay is looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic individual to join our inside sales team in New York City. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for generating extreme interest in YayPay by curating, contacting, and qualifying sales-generated leads. You will support YayPay Account Executives by delivering high-quality leads that will convert into successful YayPay customers.
You will be speaking to CFO’s, VP's of Finance, Controllers, and other senior-level finance influencers. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment, explaining value proposition over the phone, setting up sales appointments, and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team in a high-impact role with a clear promotion path, and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then YayPay has the opportunity for you. This position has a base salary, incentive compensation, and stock options.
- Create new opportunities for Account Executives via outbound emails, phone calls, and other social touches
- Effectively sell the value of YayPay to key stakeholders
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Collaborate with Account Executives to build your process and pipeline – learn from weekly training sessions but also bring your own creative ideas to help evolve the role of Sales Development at YayPay
- Rapidly test and iterate messaging to refine communication with prospects
- Travel to marketing & community based events for sales support
- Make at least 50 calls a day, in addition to robust email campaigns and social outreach, that will result in at least 15 or more qualified leads on a monthly basis
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual targets
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience as an SDR
- Top 1% work ethic and persistence
- Proficient in, Gmail, LinkedIn, learning new SaaS solutions, and other relevant tools
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Very organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Desire to take action