YipitData analyzes web data about public companies for institutional investors. Our portfolio of data products includes companies in several sectors including: Chinese e-commerce, marketplaces, SaaS, online travel, US e-commerce, online finance, autos, consumer retail and more. We are VC-backed and located in New York, NY.
YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. In the last year we've grown our team from 15 to 70+ people, increased revenue 3x and expanded our customer base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are hiring a Renewals Manager to lead our renewals process and help continue the fast growth of our customer base.
As a Renewals Manager at YipitData you will:
- Increase renewal rates working directly with customers and partnering with customer success managers
- Execute relevant phases of renewal lifecycle to ensure high renewal rates
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve renewal rates
- Help establish best practices in renewal processes to be shared with new members of a quickly growing team
- History of top performance and achievement
- Demonstrated ability to grow business and upsell existing business
- Experience in contract negotiation and managing a renewals process across multiple stakeholders
- Exhibit excellent judgment and strong communication skills in handling a wide variety of complex customer interactions
- Eager to think strategically about driving revenue growth through the renewals process
- Driven by big-picture goals and processes, and able to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excited by and curious about the investment community and the future of data
Positive, but not required:
- Experience working with hedge funds and mutual funds
Compensation includes competitive salary, equity and benefits of working at a successful VC-backed startup.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.