YipitData provides practical web data intelligence to institutional investors. It specializes in developing systems and methodologies to collect hundreds of terabytes of public data that enable granular analyses on current company metrics and performance. YipitData launched two years ago and now covers 65 companies and works with over 80 of the top funds and asset managers in the world. The team is based in New York and has over 75 employees including data analysts, research analysts, and data engineers.
YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. In the last year we've grown our team from 15 to 70+ people, increased revenue 3x and expanded our customer base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are hiring a Renewals Manager to lead our renewals process and help continue the fast growth of our customer base.
As a Renewals Manager at YipitData you will:
- Increase renewal rates working directly with customers and partnering with customer success managers
- Execute relevant phases of renewal lifecycle to ensure high renewal rates
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve renewal rates
- Help establish best practices in renewal processes to be shared with new members of a quickly growing team
- History of top performance and achievement
- Demonstrated ability to grow business and upsell existing business
- Experience in contract negotiation and managing a renewals process across multiple stakeholders
- Exhibit excellent judgment and strong communication skills in handling a wide variety of complex customer interactions
- Eager to think strategically about driving revenue growth through the renewals process
- Driven by big-picture goals and processes, and able to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excited by and curious about the investment community and the future of data
Positive, but not required:
- Experience working with hedge funds and mutual funds
Compensation includes competitive salary, equity and benefits of working at a successful VC-backed startup.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.