Senior Account Executive - North America
Retailers and brands alike know store appearance affects sales. They want to ensure that stores execute promotions and tasks according to operational standards. But clunky manual processes and inefficient communication waste too much of their time. As a result, many retailers are seeing too many non-compliant stores. This is a major challenge for them as it impacts the bottom line. YOOBIC helps retailers overcome this challenge. Our user-friendly application enables retailers to have full visibility of stores’ compliance, improve in-store execution and carry out tasks efficiently.Based in London, New York City, Paris and Tel Aviv with more than 100 employees, YOOBIC changes the way retailers operate by digitising key processes and improving communication and collaboration between HQ and field teams. Whether it's Fashion Brands such as Lacoste and Etam, Grocery Retailers like Carrefour, Aldi and Casino or International Brands such as Peugeot and Citroën, Yoobic is helping companies all over the world drive retail excellence.
We’re looking for a hands-on, process driven and creative Account Executive to join our exciting new team in New York City. You will be instrumental in helping grow our North American business by working closely with the CEO.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics focusing on new business with guidance & support from the CEO. From pipeline creation, to pitching the YOOBIC solution, to negotiating pricing and closing deals.
- Execute thorough customer discovery and research, you will formalize a Go to Market strategy and create qualified target account lists.
- You will work closely with Marketing on pipeline development through a combination of customer engagements, marketing campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- You will engage with prospects to position YOOBIC solutions through strategic value based consultative selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- You will create and maintain an active sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement, report on your deals weekly and forecast to a quarterly target.
- Must be a U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized)
- Worked in a full circle enterprise sales role(s) for 5 years minimum, ideally in Retail.
- Consistently hit target in your previous sales roles and can show evidence of this.
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, new technologies and ready to get your hands dirty.
- Think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities.
- Be a self-starter and passionate about driving growth into a new market.
- Have a thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well.
- Have excellent communications skills (speak English at native level) and have experience selling into the US market.