Senior Vice President of Sales
YouAppi is a leading performance-based mobile app marketing and retargeting platform for premium app publishers and brands. From user acquisition to retention via app retargeting and re-engagement, the company delivers a comprehensive range of mobile marketing solutions to grow your business at every stage of the funnel. Powered by machine learning and lookalike targeting, YouAppi’s proprietary and proven app retargeting technology finds and retains the most profitable users. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices worldwide in 15 countries including New York, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Ra’anana, Singapore, Seoul. Learn more at www.youappi.com.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic advertising partnerships with digital advertising agencies and advertisers across the globe. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Build and execute go-to-market strategy including but not limited to a short and long term account and agency plan, a staffing plan that supports scaling of business, and the ability to define clear lines of account and agency responsibility.
- Eye for scoping and onboarding strategic revenue endeavors and knack for cross-organizational collaboration.
- Manage and proactively sell to global digital advertising agencies and brands.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of YouAppi’s products and ad inventory.
- Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
- Collaborate with the team to add strategic consultation to named accounts.
- Accountable for servicing and driving customer satisfaction for accounts.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
- Drive mindshare and market share gains across agencies through consistent and strategic coverage plans.
- Partner with operations organization to set proper expectations with customers and serve their needs.
- Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell mobile marketing solutions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maximize advertising revenue, including product marketing, research, account management, and more.
- Bachelor Degree preferred in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Experience with User Acquisition, Re-engagement, and Video-Brand.
- 3+ years of experience working with all mobile marketing.
- Salesforce CRM proficient.
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.
- Successful experience managing a team of sales people.