VP/Director of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
Zenreach helps businesses build real relationships that have real impact, which is a difficult challenge for offline businesses. Fact is, while the online world can provide an amazing volume of data about customer demographics and behavior, over 90% of all purchases still happen in brick-and-mortar businesses. We’re working to close the loop on this online-offline divide. Our robust and personalized smart solutions can help any business, from the corner retail shop to the largest restaurant chain, create meaningful connections with their customers.
As the VP of Business Development, you will take the lead on devising and implementing Zenreach’s strategies that drive business and revenue growth through our partnerships channel. Your role will be focused on identifying, developing, and establishing successful strategic partnerships that (i) enhance our product offerings, (ii) extend our network reach and footprint, and/or (iii) provide resale or distribution of our product. This is perfect for those ready to use their expertise in a fast-paced environment to develop partnerships with marketing automation, point-of-sale, attribution, and advertising companies.
- Develop and oversee strategies that support the growth of Zenreach’s BD team
- Identify revenue-generating and network partnership opportunities that align with our company objectives and mission
- Business modeling to ensure that Zenreach is targeting the right partners and customers from an engineering, business, operations, and strategic perspective
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in partner organizations to secure new business, negotiate, and close strategic partnerships
- Act a trusted point of contact for all partnership inquiries by demonstrating a deep understanding of client’s business drivers, challenges, and offer solutions that drive mutual positive business outcomes
- Work closely with our internal product, engineering, operations, and leadership teams and integrate as needed throughout the process
- 8+ of years of experience in leading Enterprise B2B business development with SaaS and/or Ad technology experience
- Successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Results oriented with strong execution, communication, and relationship management skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred